Care Without Complications
Tate & Huston Integrative Wellness Center delivers affordable accessible healthcare through a Direct Primary Care (DPC) membership model. This removes the “middle man” (i.e. insurance companies) from the relationship between patient and provider. By doing so, there are no third-party insurance companies driving up costs or controlling providers’ medical decisions. Therefore the patient’s best interest is the number one priority – not the insurance companies or the government.
Empowering the patient-provider relationship is the key to achieving superior health outcomes, lower costs, and an enhanced patient experience.
Key Tenets of Direct Primary Care (DPC)
DPC fosters the patient-provider relationship by focusing on the following tenets:
$50 per month
$75 per month
$100 per month
$110 per month
$175 per month
For each patient 55+ yrs, add $10 per month
Family (Up to 2 adults, 2 children 5-18 yrs)
$200 per month
For each additional parent 55+ yrs, add $10/month
Small Business Employee
$85 per month
Cost per employee/month for 5 or more employees
Small Business Employee + Spouse
$150 per month
$10 per month for each child
Acute Care Visit
- Not feeling well? Call schedule an appointment for a problem-focused visit
- See the Provider one time and get on your way to feeling well again
- Labs can be drawn if needed at the office for an additional cost
- Visits are by appointment only and are based on availability
One-Time Full Physical
- If you are in need of a full physical and health evaluation, come in for a one-time visit
- A provider will perform a complete history, physical exam, and health assessment
- You do not need to join as a member to take advantage of this, however visits are by appointment only and based on availability
Your DPC Membership Covers the Following Services:
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Pre-op Physicals
- Work Physicals
- Gynecological Exams
- Cancer Screenings
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Nutrition Counseling
- Acute Care/Illness Visits
- Skin Conditions
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Shave/Punch Skin Biopsies
- Wound Care
- Abscess Drainage
Chronic Disease Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Conditions
- Asthma & More
- Fasting Lipid
- Thyroid Panel
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Flu
We receive a number of questions about our Direct Primary Care (DPC) model of health care. Some of the most common ones are below. If you have a question and do not see the answer below, please get in touch with us using the form on our Contact Us page.
Why choose DPC as your primary care option?
DPC is a personalized comprehensive primary care for an affordable monthly rate. It is a care option that eliminates the corporate medical systems that do not put patients first.
- Healthcare by a monthly subscription
- A closer relationship with your provider
- Access to your medical team by text, email, phones-including after hours
- Same day or next day appointment scheduling
- We keep costs low and spend as much time as needed with our patients
- Elimination of the corporate medical system
What does my DPC membership include?
The monthly subscription covers personalized primary care through office visits, annual wellness exams, well child exams, sports physicals, school physicals, basic office procedures, office injections, basic labs, one complimentary IV Therapy per calendar year, 24/7/365 access to our office, and availability of same day or next day appointments.
Will I benefit from Tate & Huston Integrative Wellness Center if I don’t require frequent medical attention?
Yes! Unfortunately, most medical care has become very reactionary, a response to symptoms or being sick. While we always provide sick care for our patients, we place utmost importance on being proactive and creating plans for staying healthy. Certainly, everyone benefits from healthcare tailored to them. The current healthcare model encourages you NOT to seek care until you are really sick, but at Tate & Huston Integrative Wellness Center you can seek care at any time, preferably sooner rather than later. We can actually prevent things from happening instead of waiting for them to happen and then treating them. You can simply call us, ask a quick question via text, or schedule an urgent visit. Over time, we will have comprehensive knowledge about you and your individual health, and if you do end up needing more frequent medical attention, we will know all about your needs and how to treat you best. This cannot be said for any other healthcare model, and this is why Direct Primary Care is the model for now and the future.